Today’s healthcare environment is complex, so we seek to make you part of the team whose goal is your health and wellness. Your Sound Medical healthcare team includes the doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioner, medical assistants, receptionists, billing staff, operations, and business manager – all of whom work each day to optimize your care and your office experience with Sound Medical Family Practice.
Always remember that the key player on your healthcare team is YOU! Your active participation in your health and wellness is absolutely essential in order for your team to succeed. Don’t sit on the sidelines hoping for better health, get in the game!
John Rickabaugh, MD
- Board Certified in Family Medicine 2009
- Educated at Guilford College and East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
- Residency-trained at Pitt County Memorial Hospital, (Now Vidant Medical Center) Greenville, NC
Claudia H. Daly, MD
- Board Certified in Family Medicine 2013
- Educated at East Carolina University, Pasadena City College, and East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine.
- Residency-trained at Pitt County Memorial Hospital (now Vidant Medical Center) Greenville, NC
Margaret “Meg” Dolan, MHS, PA-C
- Educated at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- PA training at Lock Haven University, Lock Haven PA
Andrew E. Stern, PA-C
- Educated at East Carolina University and Tennessee State University
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies and Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy
- Active Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants and NC Academy of Physicians Assistants
Jennifer Brown, AGNP
- Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner specializing in Family Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI
- Master’s of Science in Nursing at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill